Live Your Dream Vacation in Palm Beach Resort, Lhaviyani Atoll
Most of us would want to have a dream vacation, a vacation that we will always cherish for the longest time. Indeed, dream vacation is very hard to find. But with Palm Beach Resort that can be found in Lhaviyani Atoll we can always have our dream vacation in every stay.
Palm Beach Resort is hailed as one of the most beautiful island resorts in the whole of Maldives. Being dubbed as such, it is always the thrust of the resort to keep it as is and meet the expectation of each and every visitor of the resort all year round. Lhaviyani Atoll Island is surrounded with a three-mile incredibly white sand beach and a superb lagoon to match with a wonderful “creation” of coral reefs. Palm Beach Resort has all the modern facilities that you might need while in the island including health and recreation, water sports facilities and of course a 5-star PADI world class diving center.
Palm Beach Resort and Spa is one of the largest resort islands in Maldives with 2km long and 400 meters wide. The resort is not hard to reach at all. It is located in Lhaviyani Atoll which can be reached by a seaplane transfer for forty minutes through Nord, Madhiriguradhoo – the name of the island where Palm Beach Resort and Spa is lodged. The resort is most preferred by the experts because of the enchantments they feel when they see this wonderful creation built by nature over millions of years.
Palm Beach Resort and Spa Accommodation
There are a total of 128 guest rooms that can give you comfortable stay each time which is divided into 5 unique categories to better suit the guest’s needs. Each room is provided with Balinese inspired furniture. At the terrace of the bungalow style cottage offers a Maldivian swing to enjoy the beach front view of the resort. The unique categories are:
• Junior suites sunrise side & sunset side – this bungalow with a 60 meter square area includes a bedroom, a dressing area and an open air bathroom.
• Villas – each villa has 80 meter square area which sets over two floors and are nearest to the main complex. This includes a living room, an open air bathroom and an upper floor bedroom and with balcony.
• Suites – this 100 meter square area beach bungalow includes a bedroom, sitting room, dressing room, open air bathroom and a private patio
• Presidential Suites – this 300 meter square area beach bungalow will definitely make you a King. This room includes 2 bedrooms, 2 sitting rooms, 2 dressing rooms, 2 open air bathrooms, 1 central living room with dining room and connecting doors and a private patio.
Facilities and Amenities of the Resort
• Air conditioning
• Satellite TV with in-house movie service
• Ceiling Fan
• Telephone IDD
• Hot/cold desalinated water
• Hair dryer
• bathtub (Jacuzzi for the villas and suites)
• bath, hand, and beach towel
• outdoor shower
• jewelry shop
• souvenir shops
• internet point
• CD/DVD player
• baby sitting service (to request at the reservation time)
• doctor (living on the island) free of charge
• CD/DVD player
• plug English type
The Resort has a wide range of water and in land sports facilities including snorkeling, island excursion, canoe, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, pool, tennis court, football ground, table tennis, beach volley, gymnasium, squash, bicycles, and billiards which are free of charge. Some facilities are available but for a fee including scuba diving and scuba diving courses, trolling fishing, deep sea fishing, big game, dhoni rent, banana boat, water ski, wakeboarding, Jet Ski and massage center. The resort also has golf facilities.